Boys II Men is home to some of the most phenomenal young men. We are proud of our alumni, our current members, and open our doors to future Phenoms who are dedicated and determined to succeed and set an example of excellence.
To obtain full membership in Boys II Men, prospective brothers must:
- Be enrolled in 8th – 12th grade
- Have a personal desire to succeed in life
- Have parental permission
- Attend four (4) consecutive chapter meetings
- Complete the Application for Membership
- Complete an Interview with the Directors
- Recite The B2M Creed during the Induction
Prospective members who completed all requirements for membership are officially inducted into the organization during New Members Class held on 5th Sundays at 6:00 p.m. throughout the year.
Prospective members are encouraged to attend the next scheduled meeting on either the 1st or 3rd Sunday to express interest and begin your journey to the Land of Phenomenality!